Monday, May 16, 2016

21 Day Walking Challenge

I have had enough of being ginormous! I am overwhelmed by the amount of weight I have to lose and haven't been quite sure where to start.  I found a book called The Big Book of Walking for Weight Loss.  There are several different workouts in it for several different levels of fitness.  I am starting off with the 21 day walking challenge.  Every day for 21 days I will walk for 30 minutes. Today was day one and I rocked it!  I walked 2.4 km and felt great.

I am walking with the long term goal of losing weight, but really I am doing it for heart health and to feel fit again.

In other news, I am on cycle 4 of regular cycles. I am so happy I got over my stance of wanting to white knuckle my way through things and asked for medication.  It really has me in a good place emotionally.

Anyway, that is just a quick catch up from me.  I am hoping to have a daily entry while i complete my challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment