Monday, May 23, 2016

21 Day Walking Challenge - Day 8 of 21

Turns out it wasn't a great time to take on this challenge, but I have done my best.

I walked on Thursday, on Friday work was nuts  but I went swimming. Saturday was a full day of yard work, Sunday and today were spent walking around Niagara Falls and at a water park. It is Victoria Day weekend, which was very busy. Tomorrow I will get back to my regularly scheduled walk.

It has been a really fun weekend which we capped with a night in Niagara Falls.  It took us 4 hours to drive what is usually a 1 hour 45 minute drive.  We went to the Rain Forest Cafe for dinner, hit a bunch of souvenir shots and saw some amazing fireworks.  Then today we spent the morning at a water park.  It was great family time!

Back to work tomorrow... ho hum.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you did anyway! it's only a good thing when life is happening right?
    Besides, who said it needs to be 21 consecutive days?!
    I love fireworks....

    ReplyDelete