Saturday, March 21, 2015

We're Back!

We're back from a great trip in Florida! While there we went to watch a Blue Jays game (Jays vs Yankees) and a hockey game (Tampa vs Montrea). We swam every day, walked the beach, watched the Manatees, met family, went to the Aquarium and hung out with my folks. It was great.

I didn't get into the details of how we told my parents. Little G has been drawing stick figure pictures and before we went to Florida she had drawn a picture of our family. It showed H, Little G, and me. When she drew me, she had drawn a little stick figure baby in the middle of my dress. She gave the picture to her Grandpa, and pointed out who everyone was "There's Daddy, there's me, there's Mommy and the baby in her tummy" My Mom laughed and said "ya right" to that. I said, she's serious I'm pregnant and then my Mom teared up and my Dad held my hand.

I wish I had taken a picture of the drawing so I could post it here.

Now we're back and it feels like we were never away. It's cold here still although not a deep freeze anymore. I'm so ready for some good, warm weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment