Saturday, February 7, 2015

A Meme from the Stirrup Queen


1. When was the last time you cut your hair? Did you like the haircut?
Approx. 2 months ago... yes, I liked it.
2. Grapes with seeds or seedless?
Seedless.
3. When was the last time you went to a fancy party? What did you wear?
I went to a wedding last May and wore a black cocktail dress.
4. What colour is your bedroom wall?
Beige.
5. The worst smell in the world is…
Dollarama sells these little balls for kids that are supposed to look like pieces of fruit. They are scented. I find the smell of these balls completely disgusting.
6. Last thing you spat out.
Phlegm - just getting over a cold.
7. Do you sing when no one is around? What do you usually sing?
Yes. Whatever is playing on the radio.
8. Your least favourite name (and it’s okay if it’s Melissa; I can take it).
Dianne.
9. Did you like the food served at the last dinner party you went to?
Yes.
10. What is your most prized possession? Would you kill a unicorn in order to save your most prized possession?
I can't think of a most prized possession. We have lots of nice things. I have old photos that I would hate to lose, but nothing that would change my life not to have.
The most important person to me in the world is my daughter and I would gladly kill a million unicorns if it meant I would keep her safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment